Thursday, January 21, 2010

Y . A . W . N

Though I'm sleep deprived, I somehow gathered the energy to blog
I was just thinking how my perspective has changed in oh so many ways after we brought our son home. I'm sure many moms can relate to this.

1. I seem to let my husband drive the car more often without any arguments, as I prefer to catch up with some sleep at the back like my son.
2. At home the Boppy is my best friend.
3. I'm not sure if I always mentioned where I’m going or what I’m doing to my husband, ironically now he knows how many times I use the loo.
4. Would kiss the hands of the person who invented diapers and wipes.
5. And the person who invented the wipes warmer deserves a Nobel prize.
6. Cannot appreciate the proverb "Silence is Golden" enough when my son is sleeping.
7. Great - I'm wearing a wrinkled pair of pants and a faded T-shirt while making 6 decisions over what to put on my son... Onsie or sleep 'n play...
8. I could enter my prized collection of gift bags into some weird contest.
9. Facebook seems to be the best entertainment when my son takes his afternoon siesta.
10. While not blogging or facebooking, I keep wondering how did my grand moms ever manage a houseful of children.

No comments: