Monday, May 17, 2010

one day left to live series - 6 months and 18 days

It was a long day, though Sripathi didn't have any seizures he was just not willing to sleep nor take naps. I know he is exhausted and so am I, but I don't know how he is able to stay awake for no reason. And most of the time he wants to be carried. He is not a small guy at 6 1/2 months he's already 2 1/2 feet and weighs 22 pounds. Yes he is very big for his age. Its due to a gene duplication that he's having to go through several disorders.


I'm going crazy trying to get him to rest for a while. I feel guilty getting help from my husband after all he comes back tired from work. I feel angry at myself for not being able to care for my baby and knowing that that is all I have to do in a day.


Anyway I'll keep trying harder to figure out a way. There has to be a solution to any situation.
I'll hold on to him closer and tighter as we tread this tunnel, its dark, we are scared but we'll get there somehow.

BTW I called Miss.Peg to reschedule his therapy as I was worried that exercising will provoke another seizure.

Edit: As per the neurologist's suggestion from May 18th Sripathi will have an increased dose of one of his medications

No comments: