Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thank you Aparna and Donna

Wow I feel so blessed, come to think about it, this is my second thank you blog in a row. God is just great, he has still kept me in a situation were i've been the recipient of kindness and love. Such kindness and love that i have to be grateful for.

Here is the lovely and my first ever mother's day card from my dear friend Aparna.
Aparna you'll never know how much this card means to me.
Thank you and blessings to Sadhana and Charita.


Donna, Thank you for such a heart warming message i received from you today.
I'm sorry to hear about your sixth child, but I'm sure God had a wonderful reason. Though the sweet child had just 5 1/2 months, God chose the baby to live with you. :)
And yes Sripathi does have health problems, though now i'm taking it all in the right stride i really have to thank several people just like you, who have inspired me and motivated me to look at the positive side of everything.
In that aspect I want to mention my gratitude to my mom, for she was the first person to tell me how God has chosen us (me and Aravind my husband) to take care of Sripathi and that proves that God believed that we can give Sripathi all the love he truly deserves.
And thank you for your prayers Donna. May the all knowing almighty always keep your family healthy, wealthy and wise.


"Take nothing for granted in a second it can all be gone"

No comments: