Wednesday, May 19, 2010

one day left to live series - 6 months and 20 days

So after the last seizure on Sunday, Sripathi resumed physical therapy today. And he didn't like it a wee bit. Leaving Miss. Peg to rush for the next appointment without letting me sign her papers.
Anyway we have more important things to handle, how will and when will i learn to soothe him? Especially when he is annoyed and starts to wail there is nothing i can do or anybody around me can do to soothe him... no pacifier, and no he will not feed.

Poor guy kept wailing for almost 10 minutes. Though less than 10 minutes it was like eons for me. He was so tired at the end but then again he would not rest or nap. Miss. Peg has asked me to put him more on the boppy facing down, we have to get his abdomen stronger and eventually his neck.

At the end of the day, I'm just glad my little pumpkin was happy before he went to sleep.

No comments: